ANNA UNIVERSITY CS2302 COMPUTER NETWORKS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
|CN IMPORTANT QUESTIONS|
1) Explain Network Architectre [ OSI & TCP/IP ]
2) Explain the different approaches of framing in detail.
3) Explain in detail about error detections and error corrections
4) Explain about Links in detail.[Guided & Unguided Media]
5) Describe about Flow control and Error control [ Stop & wait + Sliding Window protocol]
UNIT : II
1) Multiple access techniques [ CSMA & CSMA/CD ]
2) Network Topologies
3) IEEE 802.3 [ Ethernet ]
4) IEEE 802.5 [ Token Ring ]
5) IEEE 802.11 [ Wireless LAN ]
6) Explain about Types of bridges in detail
UNIT : III
1) Explain the working of Distance Vector Routing protocol with an example.[ RIP ]
2) Define the following. i) ARP ii) RARP iii) DHCP iv) ICMP
3) What is the purpose of subnetting? Explain the various subnet masks.
4) Explain in detail about IPV4 and IPV6?
UNIT : IV
2.Explain the concept of three way handshaking with suitable diagrams.[set up,connection establishing,tear down]
3.Explain congestion control in detail.
4.Quality of service
UNIT : V
1.Explain in detail about the Domain name services
2.Explain the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.[ EMAIL ]
4.Discuss about World Wide Web in detail.
The above questions are only important questions,these questions may or may not come for the examination.So study all the question and give more importance to these questions also.
All the best by - "StudentsBlog100"
Anna University CN Important questions
Anna University CS2302 Computer Networks Important questions
Anna University Computer Networks Important questions for fifth semester IT
Anna University IT Department CN Important questions download
Computer Networks important topics
Anna University CSE Department CN Important questions download