ANNA UNIVERSITY INTERNAL ASSESSMENT MARKS,ATTANDANCE DETAILS,RESULTS | COE1.ANNAUNIV.EDU

Anna University has started of giving Internal marks for all students according to the Series exams(Internal Exam) marks.These exams were conducted by local colleges and the answer scripts was valuated by the same college staff and finally the mark details will be entered in the Anna University official web portal.After entering all the three internal exam marks,Anna university will calculate the internal marks for all affiliated college students and the Internal Mark results will be published before the publication of Annual examination Results.
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT MARKS
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT MARKS
Attendance details will be also considered for the internal mark calculation.Anna University has allotted Five marks for attendance and remaining 15 marks for internal exam marks which was conducted three times in one semester.

Internal Assessment marks and Attendance DetailsClick Here
Anna University Nov/Dec 2014 Paper valuation detailsClick Here
Regulation 2013 study materialsClick Here

Like us on Facebook to get all Anna University just out updates .


How to check Internal Assessment Marks-Cycle Test marks-Internal Exam marks ?

First --> Click Here (AU Official site will be opened)
Enter the following details correctly
  • Register number
  • Date of birth
  • Fill the Verification field
Now Click Login Button ( new window will be opened )
In that select "ASSESSMENT DETAILS" Tab.
Now you can see your assessment details

Keywords:
Anna University internal exam results
Anna University internal exam results 2014
Anna University Internal marks
Anna University Internal mark
Anna University Internal marks 2014
Anna University Internal mark 2014
Anna University Internal marks 2015
Anna University internal exam results 2015
Anna University Nov/Dec/Jan 2014 - 2015 Internal Exam results
coe1.annauniv.edu
aucoe.annauniv.edu

83 comments:

  1. ANNA UNIVERSITY INTERNAL ASSESSMENT MARKS,ATTANDANCE DETAILS,RESULTS | COE1.ANNAUNIV.EDU

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for information..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna University Nov/Dec 2013 UG/PG & Jan 2014 Timetable ---> http://studentsblog100.blogspot.in/2013/08/anna-university-novdec-2013-ugpg-TIMETABLE.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. im totally irritated with this website....always showing me "invalid reg.no or date of birth or profile not found" message eventhough i entered every details correctly...somebody help me out

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck up "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to coe1.annauniv.edu

    Try reloading: coe1.­annauniv.­edu"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some problem in dat Coe1 official anna university site.....it will be cleared soon...

      Delete
    2. noo sister...bcoz nw only one site is opened for checking Anna University internal marks....that is Coe1.annauniv.edu ....there is no other alternative site to see Anna University internal marks,.....so we need to wait till the coe1 website problem is cleared..

      Delete
  7. hw can i c my marks

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it true that they wil pick d best 2 marks out of three

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got low marks what to do. ..??
    send me some suggestions..?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first don't cut ur classes.if it is not interested to listen just keep silence.and read ur lessons at least weekly once.

      Delete
  10. i m not able to see my profile

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am not able to see my profile

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hv problom in geting my internal mark somebody help me frnds....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First tel me ur problem. Then I will help u frnd

      Delete
  13. how can i calculate my internal marks? pls help me frns..........

    ReplyDelete
  14. one doubt for me..my internal mark is 13.85 is it is equal to 14 or less? please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. max they will round off your marks..

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When the coe1.annauniv.edu portal opens

    ReplyDelete
  17. why the anna university portal did not opens
    help plz

    ReplyDelete
  18. i need to see my marks

    ReplyDelete
  19. what is the department code for vlsi design

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to see my internal marks............

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to see my internal marks

    ReplyDelete
  22. ys it ve the time 6-7

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. read the contents in the post...u will get an idea

      Delete
  24. I got arrear in one paper at 3rd sem and so i wrote exam at 4th sem but i did n't clear that in 4th sem. But now in 5th sem i did n't write my exam now because i 've no any leave before exam to read. And i don't want to loose my internal marks. For how many sem that internal marks 'll be allotted. Reply me sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for three attempt u can use ur internal marks then after it will not be....

      Delete
  25. Help me pls for me in assessment details it is showing ' no record found '

    ReplyDelete
  26. how can i see my internal marks? it is showing always 'no records found'.Why it is showing like that?

    ReplyDelete
  27. how can i see my internal mark it showing no record found

    ReplyDelete
  28. What should I type in d third question in the website??? D question is "wat is" and some no.....pl help..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Every time i login it displays no records found.eat should i do❓reply pls.

    ReplyDelete
  30. how 2 c my internal marks?

    ReplyDelete
  31. always showim forbiden even i entered it doesnt showing my details......

    ReplyDelete
  32. Replies
    1. in the above table ,there is final internal marks calculator's link.,,,click that and do the final internal marks calculation

      Delete
  33. i got 11 marks in internals.if i get pass mark in university theory exam means i will pass or fail?pls replyyyyyy sir

    ReplyDelete
  34. my attendance in individual subjects are around 40% and overall has around 60%.... what will they do? and what should i do to rescue my studies??? plzz help me out... !

    ReplyDelete
  35. when they will announce arrear time table for 7th sem?

    ReplyDelete
  36. i already informed my mam about the wrong update in my login but there is no change in my old mark why.....!

    ReplyDelete
  37. for me they updated very low marks i informed to my faculty but they simply said that we cant do anything then how can i get my marks???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. say to ur faculty to change the marks only they can change..... please ur faculty to change...

      Delete
  38. i completed my 8th sem... but i have an arrear in 7th sem.... will they announce my 8th sem result now with all students? or will i be getting my result later with my juniors?

    ReplyDelete
  39. When will u update the study materials for 3rd sem mechanical.please update soon sir

    ReplyDelete
  40. if i enter my correct reg no & dob also it is showing me "no record" found.i need to know my internals

    ReplyDelete
  41. if my internals is 20 and my external is 32 out of 80 that is 40 out of 100 is it pass ,pls reply soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u should take 45/100..... or 36/80 to get pass... if not fail

      Delete
  42. if my internals is 19 and my external is 32 out of 80 that is 40 out of 100 is it pass ,pls reply soon

    ReplyDelete
  43. eshin jozer bro pls reply my question pls

    ReplyDelete
  44. eshin joser bro pls reply me soon pls pls pls

    ReplyDelete